A slide-folding door styled for retail and commercial applications.
Visofold can be used in domestic applications as either an alternative to sliding doors, or to open up an entire wall as part of a conservatory; the system will make the most of a beautiful view or bring a garden into the home.
Used commercially in a bar, café or restaurant, Visofold can create a glazed screen that allows in the maximum ingress of light in inclement weather, and will also easily glide to open up an entire wall in warmer weather. Visofold doors offer a choice of opening configurations to suit any application. Choose to fold the sashes internally or externally, place the opening at the side so the sashes all fold one way, at one end, to create a single entrance door for easy access, or in the middle to give the option of a double door.
All Visofold profiles feature a polyamide thermal break that enhances the thermal performance of the profile and improves the overall U-Value. Profiles feature EPDM high quality gaskets and weather brushes to aid weather resistance. Visofold complies with the requirements of Building Regulations Document L 2010. Security is assured by multi-point lock mechanisms on main opening sashes, and shoot-bolt locking on floating mullions.
All Visofold doors have the option of either low thresholds for unimpeded, easy access, or rebated thresholds that offer improved weather resistance. Visofold doors are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, wood-structure, dual colour and Smart’s unique Sensations range of textured finishes.
- Visofold 2000 is styled for use on retail or commercial applications such as bars, cafes or shops that require the benefit of opening up an entire facade in good weather, and also providing a glazed screen that allows the maximum ingress of light when closed
- Manufactured by method of a square cut, non-mitred design with square edged profiles which mimic the appearance of timber sections
- Optional commercial high security multi-point lock
- Option of using a deep bottom rail on sashes
- Manufactured using Smarts punch tooling